Thursday, May 10, 2012

Haul Forever and Rue 21

All for 1.50!
$5.80 I love plain shirts.
 I'm wearing them today and they don't fit me, they didn't feel tight when I first tried them on! & I can't return them :( 
 I wanted to buy this denim jacket so I can wear them with maxi dresses! :)
Also, I wanted to share a quick tip on how I hang my boots that I don't have a box for. I just clip them on a pant hanger like shown below. If you don't want any indention you can always put a cloth between the hanger and the boots.

Carmen Lee <3

13 comments:

Unknown said...

It's like you just click the followers button out there (: Nice post BTW

Anonymous said...

love your boots tip!!!! with such a tight space at my casa this is great to kno :)

Jessica said...

cute items hun.. love the boots!!!

omg so can i ask what state you live in? lol i want sleek makeup but they dont send to us ;(

Carmen Lee said...

Lol Thanks Girls! & Yes I live in TEXAS! It's so caliente over here!
I'll tweet you!

Anonymous said...

cute boots

Unknown said...

Great haul like the flats.
~Jazmin

Unknown said...

But it's right there :/ Never mind ! Stay in touch sweety xoxo

tishiannae said...

You are so freakin gorgeous! I love your hair! I want to do it soon but I'm afraid my hair isnt long enough and if it'll go with my skin tone! Following now :)

tishiannae.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Cool boots!!

http://estilohedonico.blogspot.pt/

xoxo

Sam said...

Great haul! Here in SA we would never get such lovely things for that price :( The boots are awesome!

Unknown said...

HAHAAAA' finally ! Following you too

Bonnie said...

Love those boots. They could be worn with anything!

http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
Twitter: @GlamKitten88

Christina said...

That is a great idea with the boots. I never thought about doing something like that. thanks for the tip1