Thursday, May 24, 2012
WWJD
Ever since I was a little girl I grew up in a church based christian home. It was so strict, I could not listen to any secular music or movies for that matter. Anyways in time everything changed, my parents got divorced we moved here and there and my perspective of religion changed. I don't practice any religion now, I just think that people get to involved with the religion and forget about what it really is about. So for myself I have a personal relationship with the man above. Anyways I don't want to get to involved with it but my personal favorite spritual singers and songs are:
Marcos Witt
Marcela Gandera
Jesus Adrain Romero
Mercy Me
Tercer Cielo - Yo te Extrañare.. This song always gives me chills .. ALWAYS... Its about a person you loved and you miss them so much, but their life was cut to short.
Jaci Velasquez
Carmen Lee<3
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
thanks for stopping by , nice post btw (: touched sweety
love marcos witt
omg girl i am exactly the same way, did my confirmation & when i got preggers at 16 my perspective was the same as yours. I don't go to church or say im a specific religion, i pray to god and give thanks and have a relationship with him at home. :)
Thank you Laxmi!!
OMG you do @ Tori!!! I love him lol....
& Ayla we have alot in common aww!!! But yes praying goes hand in hand in my life!
yes girl he is too funny and sometimes preaches at lakewood during the english service and perches every sunday for the spanish service ... we should go together ;-)
My parents went to church when I was little too but stopped around the time my brother was born. I had tried going to church as a teenager but thought the same as you but for me its because I did not truly understand the meanings as to why some ppl lived that way. But that all changed when tragedy hit our family and then another tragedy with my friend but I wont get into it on your blog :). All I know is because of my personal choice to live the way I do and to have a personal relationship with God has made my life so much more brighter.
Nice post! I also believe in the force that is greater than us, call it God or anything you like but you have to believe to feel! Hope you are having a wonderful day!
-Jyoti
PS. Check out my blog when ever you have time!
Style-Delights Blog
Post a Comment