Hi!!! I haven't posted in forever! I've been meaning to take pictures of some stuff I've bought but it seems I never have time. It's always a fight, Time & me. Anyways, this past week Ayla & Tori tagged me! I picked random questions from both of the tags and combined them since they both tagged me.
I love doing these tags because you get to learn alot from people you interact with, here in the Blog world. Enjoy! <3
I have to answer 11 questions, tag 11 fellow bloggers and ask them to answer my own 11 crazy questions!
1. Who inspired you to start blogging?
The lovely Perla Q. She is an amazing writer! Please check her out, you won't regret it. http://pensivepearlsays.blogspot.com/
2. What is your biggest accomplishment?
I think my biggest accomplishment has to be getting blessed with the wonderful job I have today. Most people that I work with get hired automatically if you have a related college degree, Where as to me I'm currently still in the process of going to school. This July will be my 6th year anniversary. :)
3. Would you rather watch football or basketball?
Hands down Basketball. I was in love with the sport since I was in middle school. I don't watch it anymore, but I can break yo' ankles with my moves. :)
4. Where is the craziest place you've done the nasty (not mandatory to answer is its too personal lol)?
Lol!!! It would have to be in my sister's restroom, long time ago with my boyfriend. We had all been drinking and my sister was coming in the restroom wondering why we were taking so long and was trying to break down the door!!! That was crazy haha.
5. What would be the first thing you would buy if you won the lotto?
I would give my offerings to church first & then pay bills off. But I would never tell anyone I'd win. People get crazy when they win the lotto.
6. Name two things you want to do before you die.
I'm only gonna name one thing because that's the only thing I've thought about since I was 19. I want to be a mother. I want to hold my baby and tell him/her how much I love them. I know there's a time for everything and until then I am trying to enjoy life before any baby comes into my belly lol.
7. Describe yourself in 1 sentence. I am Carmen Lee, honest, loyal and unique individual, in love with being in love. PERIOD
8. Whats makes you the happiest when your feeling down? Knowing that my boyfriend or best friends telling me there's still hope.
9. jeans or dresses
I love both of them!
Ahh i could never choose!!! Jeans to show my curves and a dress to compliment them.
10. What are you most afraid of?
Not having a family of my own.
11. Whats one thing you can not leave your home without and why?
My cellphone and my wallet duh!! haha
- Do you read the posts of the people you follow or just scan through them? BE HONEST
- Give your best Joke and response.
- Straigh or Curls (Hair)
- Hunger Games or Twilight?
- Describe yourself in one word? Just one word!
- Have you ever been in love?
- Who is the hottest celebrity?
- If you could have the face of a famous celebrity who would it be?
- If you lived in a world where you could only put two makeup products what would you choose?
- What/who is the biggest inspiration in your life?
- Random Fact:
I tag!!
- http://ninalovesschnauzers.blogspot.com/
- http://pensivepearlsays.blogspot.com/
- My sister! http://juliecan2.blogspot.com/
- My other Sister lol:http://ctherayofsunshine.blogspot.com/
- http://sweetstylesbymelissa.blogspot.com/
- http://justbeingme82.blogspot.com/
- http://pasionstarbutterfly.blogspot.com/
- http://vintagemakeup.blogspot.com/
- http://saudebelezaexercicio.blogspot.pt/
- http://mixnmatchthefword.blogspot.com/
- http://www.thoughtsofpaps.com/
Alright Girls! Hope you enjoyed this Tag! XOXO!!!! Thanks again Ayla & Tori!!! xoxoxo
Carmen Lee <3
6 comments:
great answers girlie ;-)
besos !!!
Thanks Tori!
I have just been looking around your blog and I love your style! It has inspired me for some outfit ideas! I would love it if you could come and look at my blog and maybe we could follow each other on GFC, Bloglovin and Facebook! Xx
www.rachelsfashionpatch.blogspot.com
hey!! wat happened to my comments? lol
my computer trippen!!! :) thanks for answering my tag questions!! i love getting to know bloggers this way!! :) so now im curious, wat is your job that you're going to school for??
love your answers and thank you for tagging me :)
Post a Comment