Monday, May 14, 2012

Crashed :/


I got into a car crash on Thursday after work. :( I was so shaken up that day. Thank god no one got hurt. 
On the other hand my car is at the body shop, the adjustor is going tomorrow to check it out. The insurance will decide if it's worth fixing. Usually they totaled cars if the cost is 70% of what it actually costs. So we shall see what holds tomorrow.... 
Carmen Lee <3

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

aw, I'm sorry this happened to you Carmen. i hope it all sorts itself out. I'm very glad your ok and no one got hurt

Jessica said...

so sorry hun! Glad ur ok

Anonymous said...

omg im so happy your ok, that can be sooooo scary especially being alone. let us kno wat happens with your car. xoxo

PAPS said...

I am so so sorry to hear about it. Thank god you are ok. Hope you get your car back soon.
www.thoughtsofpaps.com

Lotus Blossom Design said...

so glad everyone is ok...xo

Wida said...

Oh no! I have the same car as you but in white. I can't even imagine getting into a car crash with my Scion baby! Glad you're okay, my love!


Wida
Missing Amsie Blog

Unknown said...

what a great outfit!! Now following!
please check out my giveaway on my fashion blog below!! it's a pretty fun contest and I'd love for you to enter!

http://www.baysstylediary.blogspot.com/2012/05/my-guilty-star-giveaway.html