There's something about that park and I've probably already posted about how much I love it... But I can't help it....there's certain area's where it smells so wonderful and the rare swifts of cold breeze ((YES) even when its 100 degrees outside) gets me everytime. The amazing inspiration. (Men & Women) Nature itself! I love it. I ran 5 miles yesterday even though my right knee and ankle were killing me. :/
So much has happened in the past week, that it makes me think about how fortunate I am. When you get in car crashes, well at least for me, I get so nervous when I get behind the wheel again. Even when other people are driving I tense up even more. I don't text in the car anymore, I just would hate if something were to happen because I'm to damn preoccupied on the text rather than my own life. (or other people's lives)
Be careful when you drive because you never know what can happened & believe me it can happen to anyone.
Carmen Lee <3
6 comments:
yup, same here i put my phone in the center console and will not pick it up if i get a call or text. whatever it is it can wait till I'm not driving. i drive 3 kids around very precious cargo ;-)
I know! VERY PRECIOUS CARGO!
yeah same here!! my kiddies are my life!!! & i never trust other drivers so your right its extra scary, cuz no matter how cautious you are other people might not be the same.
Agree
guilty but i only text at stop signals lol shame on me!! i know.. but omg that picture i can just stare at it and my brain wonders off i can imagine actually being there!!!!! ohh the little thing that gods created!! how joyful and lucky we are!!
Yes Girlies! Thanks for commenting!
Post a Comment