Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Only me


I am not the best blogger.
I am not the best friend.
I am not the best girlfriend.
I am not the best worker.
I am not the best student.
I am not the best sister.
I am not the best daughter.



So don't expect me to be my best at everything because I'm not and I make plenty mistakes.


Carmen Lee<3

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

and your great at being you! ;-D

Jessica said...

Aweeeeeeee I still luv ya =)

Anonymous said...

Lovely post. :D

Anonymous said...

exactly!!!! :) ur the best at being you! xoxoxo

Carmen Lee said...

Thank you Girls!! XOXO

Unknown said...

But every one's special on their own way sweet heart (: well then , Mind following each other ? And yes in Blog loving and facebook too' since I'm new there ! I will do the same , Loves .