Monday, May 21, 2012

Blog Friends



I've made so many friends here on my Blog Account. A few who I text, tweet, and instagram, but the most exciting as well as scary LOL is when I get to meet another blogger in person. Ha! 
I'm not sure how in the world Ayla and Jessica ever found my blog, but they did and I'm happy to say I'm good friends with them virtually LOL. With that said, Tori from commented on my Fitness post and we got to exchange comments as well as emails. It turns out we live in the same city! How cool is that! So we even exchanged our numbers and we agreed on a place to meet. OMG I was so nervous and I'm sure she was too. We talked and talked and let me just tell you that pictures don't do justice. She is so BEAUTIFUL, and she is soo tiny LOL.. Like for having three kids and looking like that.. oh weeee sweet niblets (Hannah Montona Voice) LOL.. No but seriously she is so pretty and she even looks like Christina Aguilera. Her makeup was on point, we had a Friday Night out.. ate good food and watched a movie. (Think Like a Man) It was soo FUNNY! I really enjoyed her company and I'm pretty sure it won't be the last time we hang out again, in fact I can't wait till we get together soon. I wish we would have taken pictures because she looked super cute! But anyways here is a pic of of Tori, isn't she so Pretty! If you haven't checked out her blog please do, she has tons of Beauty, Fitness and Food posts! 

Carmen Lee <3

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

awwwww (blushing) your the bestest carmen! i had a blast can't wait to do it again ;-) thank you so much for your kind words and your encouragement i can truly call you a great friend ;-D

MUAH!!!!
xoxo

Anonymous said...

awwwwwwwww OMG that is soooo freaken awesome!!!!! i love toris blog! i would love to meet all my virtual friends too! :) & you were one of the first bloggers i started following! i love your posts & u are just so relatable! maybe one day we will meet!! me & jess take a road trip!!! lol :) xoxox

Jessica said...

round trip!! hmmm haha well get to three of our fave virtual friends which is you tori and sabrina your all in texas!!! tejanos haha.. awee ur a sweet heart and im glad we became friends i love you and ur bloggy ur personality is easy to luv!!! hey i y dont we text ;( lol take care hunny

Unknown said...

Great post I too follow Toris blogs and she has a great blog.
Glad both of you had a great time.
~Jazmin

Carmen Lee said...

hehe aww, your a great friend too @ Tori... Aww Ayla thats so awesome to know! and yes I hope one day we will all meet! @ Jessica, XOXO your a sweetheart too! @ Jazmin Thank you!