Monday, May 21, 2012

Youtube Swap




So ever since I saw the swap from LoveMelisaMichelle and Nguerriero19 video, I was so excited to do one of my own! So I contacted my friend Nina (Schnauzerrlover) and I asked her about it, so we set out a budget and the rest was history. We made an agreement to open the box and film our reactions. I would have uploaded mine but I accidentally deleted my video on my camera so I will make sure to re-film it and show everyone what I got. I hope you enjoy the video. :) 


Carmen Lee <3

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

thats so cool!! i've been seeing alot of these too!! they look like fun! :)

Jessica said...

this is sweet u got her great items..

Jessica said...

where did you find those spoiled polishes?

Carmen Lee said...

It was fun!!! I found them at CVS about three weeks ago, I'll see if I can find some more. :)