Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Surprised Gift

One thing I love to do is give. I've always been like that, I never do it to get something back in return but I do it because I love to see the reaction on their faces and I love to feel that feeling of enjoyment. 
With that being said, My friend Evelyn surprised me with a Goodie Bag and she had it stuff with Random things! I didn't expect for her to give me anything but I'm so happy she did LOL!! I LOVED everything she gave me!:) Anyways here are a few pics..



Carmen Lee<3

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

aawwwwww how cute!!! you guys look like you will be friends till your granny days! :)

Anonymous said...

thats so nice for her, she is very nice and now she's my friend too, lol jk

Carmen Lee said...

Yes we are lol.... and She is Tori!!! :)

Jessica said...

lmao at tori!!!hahahaha awee i loved all ur ig picks u guys r too cute

Anonymous said...

yay!! Evelyn is my friend too lol ;-)

oomph. said...

I love to give, too. Feels nice. You got a great goodie bag!!

[oomph.]

Anonymous said...

Awwwe... Yesss I'm all of u guys friend 😊 I'm glad you loved your gifts Caramelo it was my pleasure 😜

Julie Cantu said...

aww evelyn is a great friend carmen! ily im glad you have her! Awww tear i need a friend.