Tuesday, May 22, 2012

NoTORIous Tag!


1. What inspires you to blog?
I've always kept a diary at home & running across Pearl's Blog inspired me to create a blog for myself. :)
2. Would you rather have more comments or followers?
I love meeting new people and I'd rather interact more with the people I follow, so more comments. :)
3. If no one read or followed your blog, would you still do it and why?
Of course! I started my blog back in September 2010 and the only reader I had was Perla! I'd much rather have avid readers than followers. I started my blog to vent and now that my blog has turned a lil more on the beauty side does not mean I will stop blogging about personal adventures and obstacles.
4. Whats your ultimate goal in life and why?
I just want to continue to be happy and whatever it is in life that leads me to do whatever I'll do leads me to Happiness.
5. If you were home alone and you knew no one would be interrupting you what would you be doing and why?
I think I would just be chillng or relaxing, I'm always on my feet doing this or that, so some downtime would be very nice.
6. Favorite thing to shop for?
It has to be clothes.
7. If you could be a millionaire but be lonely or make a modest living and have the love of your life which would you chose?
I would definitely pick love over money anyday any lifetime. Fo sho!
8. Side part or in the middle? (hair)
Side part, I don't like the way my bangs are short.. so until they grow out I will def be rocking the middle part.
9. What type of music do you have on your iPod or computer?
I have all times of music.. From HipHop to Tribal to Pop to Norteno
10. How long does it take you to grocery shop?
It takes me about an hour or so... I don't shop quite often at the grocery store.. If you were to look at my fridge its all beverages.
11. Will you be rocking a 2 piece, a 1 piece or none of the above this summer?
I don't do bathing suits lol! 
Carmen Lee <3

5 comments:

Jessica said...

lol like ur answers hun

Anonymous said...

your soooo funny!!!! you should rock bathing suits!!!! you have a cute body!!! even me with 2 kids i would at least rock a one piece! lol... & 100% agree with having more comments than followers! ♥

Carmen Lee said...

Thanks Jessica and Ayla!!! :)I love you girlies always make my day!

Anonymous said...

right back atcha!! ;) ♥

Anonymous said...

aw sorry i missed this post hun, you know how it is with me and 3 kiddos. love the answers