Monday, May 16, 2011

Zombieed out

Thank God Memorial day is coming up pretty soon because I have the day off!! <3 It's about time I have another 3 day weekend..

The worst part of today is that I am looking at the clock every minute and it's as if it's taunting me. Damn you time... your so precious yet we take advantage of it.

Tomorrow is another Day!!

Well as long as I am blogging. I Should tell write about my friend. She is moving with her boyfriend of 6 years.. I wish them the best in their new lil adventure. Always remember to think postive. SHOO FLY the negative thoughts! There is no room for that!

My best friends: Brenda is so happy.. Ofelia an ex-girlfriend is back in her life. & THERE BOTH INLOVE. I'm happy for her. Aggie, is still not losing hope in one day becoming a mother! God will help her with this. :) I just know it. & Susie, she is having a rough time right now, I know she will find herself and God will give her the answer she needs to overcome her present struggles.

If anything people you should always remember and care about the people that love you, and they don't always have to be blood. <3

Carmen Lee <3

No comments: