Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Am I doing what I really want to do?

Right now, right this second, Yes!

Overall, I believe everything that has happened in my past has brought me to this point. I have worked hard to be where I am today. I have paid my dues.

I could of stayed in La Villa, but my life changed in less than 24 hours. The next day I was literaly in Katy, the beginning of my new life. The beggining of this.

I have come a long way with a handful of blessings the lord has provided. The only thing missing in my life is probably just a little more of a relationship with the man upstairs.


Carmen Lee <3

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey i hear that girlfriend I right with you. There is plenty of room for us to get closer to him. i know i am definitely trying too

:)chelly

Carmen Lee said...

:) Aww yes Chelly Belly!!! He is almighty!