Wednesday, May 18, 2011

What do I need to change about myself?


Flaws I have so many! I am not perfect and I don't want to be. That would be so boring!

But I do need some improvement in my life.

For one, start waking up earlier for work. I hate being late!

Don't let my mind play tricks on me!

Have a little more patience.

Trust more!

Phone call my family more often.

But the question was, "What do I need to change about myself." I guess I need to start thinking postitive even when the times that I have no faith at all. Another thing is that I should stop saying the lil badwords that I do say sometimes. ( Being that I never use vulgar language)

I need to stop procastinating! Stop with the road rage!

Oh yeah & I'm very superstitious. I should change that about me!! :/

Stop eating at night! <3 Lol.... But overall I'm not perfect. & there's more things that I need to change but im pretty sure things will change in time! There is a lesson for everything!

No comments: