I asked a question on facebook and I got a bunch of slack for it!
I was thinking last night in bed. Oh how blessed am I. & then all of a sudden I got this thought in my head....
What if I would have stayed in La Villa?
Would I end up Job less? Baby Momma/Daddy Drama? Home less?
I have reasons why I put that. It was never my intention of hurting feelings or the thrill of having to offend someone.
I was thinking, I'm really blessed. I got out of my hometown because I had to.... I had no choice.
I go back to that moment and I know it in my heart I didn't want to leave. I didn't want to leave the people I knew and love. My best friends Aggie and Suzie... My sister's... My dad.... the person I loved back then. It was all to hard for me. Leaving my comfort zone and going to a big city.. the fast pace life! That was never me and It will never be. I grew up in a hometown full of love.. yeah everyone has bad memories, but that doesn't define me at all.
Now I think back and it's not the town LA VILLA that has a bad name.. its what you want to take out of it.... If you choose to remember all the bad things.. then that's your battle. Take the good out and be proud! I know I am.
It's not your Zipcode that determines who and what kind of person you are! It's your personality, your own traits.
It's not your Zipcode that determines who and what kind of person you are! It's your personality, your own traits.
I come with all sincereness! I am not quick to judge. Believe me there are probably more problems in Houston than a normal city would have.
It's the person determination and willingness to do something better for them.
You can take the girl out of the country, but you can't take the country out of the girl.
Carmen Lee <3
No comments:
Post a Comment