Friday, May 20, 2011

Today

I forgot my Cabinet key in my other purse so I can't see what question is next on the list. So I will just speak my mind. I'm not going to Zumba today. So that's that. I really want to go get a mani and pedi with the gel kind polish! <3 A soft light milky pink.

I'm really tired by the way, but thats old news! I got free breakfast today!! Fruit and a chocolate cupcake and a kolache!! <3 The cupcake was really good... mmmm The kolaches were good today too, there usually all toasty and crisp lol.... E-com was having a mini celebration for all their hard work from launching Academy's website, so thats why we were able to get breakfast. :)

I really need to find friends who live by 290 area.. Every Friday I do the same thing. Get off of work and then go to Zumba then take a shower and go to sleep. Wait for Rigo to get off and wake up and probably watch a movie. I wanna do girl stuff or something! I'm usually pretty tired when the week gets here so my Fridays are just blahhh.. but I want a change of plans.

Making new friends is always good but then weird. Your not sure if they liked you or not... Or maybe there just shy or something.. But I've really opened up lately.. I guess I'm changing that about me.. I usually just don't bother making friends because I like the smaller circle. I've been in Houston for 4 years going on 5 in October. & out of those years I can count the number of friends I have with one hand. lol how sad... Soo I want to change that.. but it's hard nowadays some people can be mean. :/ Oh well if its meant for me to be friends with someone that will happen. & if it doesnt then it doens't.

Enough of that jibberish... Right now I just want to sleep... lol... mmm I picture myself laying in my bed AC on blast, fan on and just cuddle the pillow lol.... Fall fast asleep. :)

Until then my friends..... until then...

Carmen Lee <3

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

LORD have mercy lady that was an ear full. U always have a lot on your mind

Chelly:)

carynsunny said...

Okay....I have started a blog...well...not really. I have a lot on my mind as well but I think you need to email me your "list", although by the looks of it you don't need help. lol :) inspired by you!!

Carmen Lee said...

aww Caryn I just saw this comment lol.. yes I have this list but usually i just post whatever comes to mind I love you and start writing bc I will read! :) just like i would read your diaries lol.. oopss