Monday, May 16, 2011

Do I work hard?

I work better with a deadline. Lets just say that. :) Nah but for real I have worked my butt off to where I am at today. It's all about paying your dues, sacrifices etc.

:)

I do slack off quite a bit but who doesn't. LOL What's important is that you turn in your work on time and try not to procastinate alot and always do your best!! I work hard and play hard! :)

Carmen Lee <3

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

yes carmen lee you do work hard but right now i dnt think you are doing a DAMN thing. bugging me about braiding your hair for ZUMBA. Y u tryna look sexy at the gym LOL

:)Chelly

Carmen Lee said...

Lol damnn chelsea.. this is my blog but u all up in my koolaid!!! Lol and a girl gots to look sexy all the time, especailly cause rigo is off hunny!!