I just want to go home, I think I need a vacation or something. I just feel so lazyy bleeh! Mostly because I sleep late, I need to sleep early! :/ Wake up and eat my Special K Cereal. (Oats and Honey) with my Lactose Milk. Hehe
I've been gaining so much weight lately.. I went up to 135lbs... my boyfriend says it must be the muscle I'm gaining from working out my legs so much. As long as I keep going to the gym I guess I don't have nothing to worry about.
Sighhhhh ..... Eyes are low... barely typing.... hmm i think I need coffee or something.
Please something come my way and wake me up from this coma.
Carmen Lee <3
4 comments:
Hopefully you wake up soon.
:)
135 no ur NOT and dnt go to sleep on the job
:)chelly
Lol, I am 135 girl!
& NEVER! ;)
Post a Comment