I was in English Class on 09.11.2001, Mr. Villareal had walked in our classroom telling Mr. Guajardo, "Turn on the television, two airplanes just crashed into the twin towers!" We were confused and didn't know how to take the news. Then we saw the footage and wondered what was going to happen now.
9/1 years later
05.01.2011 Yesterday, I was at Rigo's house. His family was there and Rigo was still working. It's funny because I never watch the news. (I don't really have time to watch tv in the first place)and there it was, News Headline: Osama bin Laden, KILLED!!
My thought on that! There so many! What's gonna happen next? Is the war over? Of course, Terrorism is never ending!
Was it really Osama Bin Laden? Why the quick burial?
I'm not really sure! I'm just a regular Mexican-American girl, living in the U.S.A, the land of the free, Home of the Brave. :)
Things always happen for a reason! Only time will tell!
Carmen Lee <3
4 comments:
this was all very crazy. I can only imagine whats to come from the ppl in afganistan
No girl, what's gonna happen here in the USA.
Levels of Security should increase in the next days!!
I'm pretty sure we have awaken a dragon. God be with us.
Those people are crazy!
oh i understand where you are coming from. The Bible said these things would happen. I really think we should have left him alone because killing him does not bring back the great ppl that we lost on 9/11
Yeah, I mean things happen for a reason. Lets just hope and pray things don't go crazy! :/
Post a Comment