Tuesday, March 6, 2012

My own Vanity Room

I've been thinking into making one of the upstair's room my own makeup/space/vanity area.

Rigo bought me this desk at Ikea and It doesnt go with my room. The bad thing about it is that it was pissing parts, so I have to call them! :/
It cost Rigo $69 and its a good price.

I don't know yet because that means I would have to go upstairs everyday and I don't turn on the unit up there. hmm hmm hmmm

Anyways here is how I have it set up in my room.


Carmen Lee <3

3 comments:

Jessica said...

lol pissing parts? hahaha its very cute though girl!!

Carmen Lee said...

Thank you! I just got the missing parts yesterday!

Nina and Logan said...

I got the same one for my comp! But it's smaller with drawers...I'll do a post soon lol