Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Haul?? What!!

This is my first haul ever! I hope you enjoy! I went to Target today and I was browsing, lol and I spent WAY more than I should, but who doesn't these days. The following are my purchases:

So the first product is a Noroushing Nail Remover. I bought it becaue I was running out of my acetone so I decided to buy this one since I plan to start painting my nails a little more now.
This next product is to die for! I almost passed out when I saw it in TARGET! Yes, thats right I'm assuming drugstores carry it Now! It smells so amazing! For those of you who don't know about this product, it is a deep repair masque for dry and damaged hair. Now for those of you who already have healthy hair I recommend you use once every week and 1/2. It contains ingredients that works miracles on damaged hair but can damage hair that is already healthy.

I had been wanting to buy this shampoo and conditioner because I heard amazing reviews on it and I am so excited to try it. I only but it because there was a temporary cut (sale).


Now don't judge if you don't know about this product lol! This product right here can be treated as a Primer before you apply your makeup it is compared to Mac's Prep and Prime, Smashbox and other highend Primers. Basically what a primer does is it helps keep your makeup last longer.


I love going to Target because they have an Elf Section, and if you don't know about Elf is it really cheap!! The product down below was only $3 and what it is , after you apply all your makeup, eyeshawdow, blush and what not you can set everything with this spray and walaaa!!


Have you ever stick to a product because your mom use to buy it all the time and you used it without her knowing!! Well I have been buying these lotion for YEARS, and it is absoultely my favorite!


I was so excited to see Hidden Agenda at Target because Everytime I go they are always out. I first saw this product from Dulce Candy and she raves about this concealer, So I can't wait to try this out!


This next product is a facial cleanser. One of my business partner's told my friend about it and told her that this product helps her face all around by preventing any pimples and helps keep the face looking fresh.


Hair ties! I'm tired of buying them but these bad boys are always useful!


Alright guys, I really hoped you enjoyed this haul and if you are interested in a review of any one of these products I bought let me know and I will tell you my honest opinions. I woudn't want you guys buying something that is not worth it.


Carmen Lee <3

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay carmen on ur first haul!!! :) wanna know why i love it so much?? cuz i freaken love target!! lol... hope to see some reviews coming up!!

Nina and Logan said...

Love hauls!!! Thumbs up! 😃

Julie Cantu said...

Awesome haul!! Okay you know what ponytails you should buy the rubber ones! These don't come apart when your trying to tighten your ponytail:) the are amazing. I bought some at Walmart like a month or two ago and I'm still on my first one! They don't get ugly!!

Julie Cantu said...

Awesome haul!! Okay you know what ponytails you should buy the rubber ones! These don't come apart when your trying to tighten your ponytail:) the are amazing. I bought some at Walmart like a month or two ago and I'm still on my first one! They don't get ugly!!

Monica said...

great haul! I've tried the moroccan argan oil shampoo and it did not work out for me, the shampoo actually dried out my hair even more. The monistat chafing gel i've tried as well as primer but didnt work well because i have oily skin, so now i use the No.7 mattifying primer that is also found at target. The ELF setting spray worked pretty good and love the smell of the original scent for the jergens lotions!! Sorry for the long comment. Hopefully you have a much better experience than i did with these products.