Sunday, March 4, 2012

A oh a oh

So I got a lot of stuff done today! I had my pandora on, cleaning away & texting with my amigas. As I was moping my house I just felt a sort of thankfulness come through me and appreciative towards the man upstairs because he has been so good to me! He has never let me down. For all I know things could be worse, but there not I'm living in good health, have a great job, & I have this blog account I can always run too and be free.

I did a lot of thinking today and one of my thoughts were how many chances can you give someone?! What if you had to see this person for the most part of your life, would you try to reconcile or just end things. Hmm what to do what to do.

It is what it is.
Zzzzzzzxzzzzz

Carmen Lee<3

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

awww thats great that you take the time to appreciate. thats one thing when it comes to god, i never pray and ask for things. When i pray its to say thank you. my life motto is "it can always be worse, so appreciate what you have" :) ♥

Carmen Lee said...

Thanks so much for that comment! & yes everything can be worse!

Great minds think alike!! <3