So I bought these rollers from Wal-mart a long time ago & I just used them this past Saturday to a party!
OH EM GEE... If you struggle with volume these bad boys will help out. All I did was blow dry my hair, used the curlers and my hair came out so bouncy.
As a personal taste, I love soft curls that look very natural that have sort of a wave instead of a full curl.
I think the price was below 10 bucks.
Carmen Lee <3


3 comments:
thnx for ur comment lady :) looks like ima have to go buy some of these!! I have been hearing the same thing from alot of girls!! ttyl ♥ Ayla
very cute i like how these loose curls look!! only 10 buxx???
I think it was around that price! But yes they are so bouncy!
Thanks for commenting!
xoxoxo
Post a Comment