Thursday, March 8, 2012

PQ

This goes out to a wonderful & I mean wonderful friend that I met through my blog world. I've always believed that things happen for a reason, and getting to know this person has been great to me overall. Although, she might not know it but what she writes and how she expresses her words is like a mystical tune to my brain. (You know that saying when they say, Music to my ears.) I mean I'm not sure if I can even call it mystical or I can even call it any kind of description word but she has a way of winning my heart and getting the best of my emotions. & When I say ("getting the best of my emotions") I mean it in a good way. People can read and get emotional with the words of an author but whenever I do get emotional with her posts' I get more than emotional. I put my place in her shoes, Like what if that was me... - kinda thing. I genuiely care about her so much. Although, no one in this world could ever go through & know the pain of what another human being is facing, I just want to let the person know that whatever it may be, I'll be here.

Reading your posts always gives me hope and makes me a better person somehow. There are quite a few people in this world that are genuiley real & Hey world! She, PQ is the real shit.

Thank you girly for all that you share with us. Like I've said in the past, I wish you Enough.


Love Carmen Lee <3

6 comments:

PRTL said...

This gnarly world makes things happen. I am unaware of the exact day when you introduced yourself to me but I am humbled and flattered by your posts. I don't have much to offer. I don't have millions to give you but I will always have a few words to share with you. I am blessed to have met you. God's kindness goes a long way. He builds bridges based on friendship and he makes the foundation. I hope our friendship is forever. Thank you once again. This post has given me enough and much more.

Perla Quintana

Jessica said...

awee too sweet

Carmen Lee said...

CAN'T WAIT FOR MORE POSTS PEARL!!!!

JESSICA THANK YOU!

Anonymous said...

hey pumpkin! your so sweet, she does have a nice blog!! Its always nice being able to relate or enjoy reading something that touches your heart!!

Carmen Lee said...

SHE DOES! THANKS SO MUCH FOR CHECKING HER BLOG OUT!

Nina and Logan said...

Awww this is so nice!