Friday, March 30, 2012

Fitness


I have been working out, eating healty, & cheating on meals every once in a while LOL! Hey.. I am not Perfect! If I don't cheat I will end up pigging out on everything I get my hands on. I don't like to deprive myself because I feel that when I do I end up eating bad things and I just start to lose focus. But people there is a word you can really learn something about and that is SELF DISCIPLINE! Yes you have to learn when to eat junk and when not to eat junk. Of course there are some people out there that are strick on their diet and they get faster results but if your like me then you can do what I do!


First of all, the reason I allow myself to cheat is because I go to the GYM! I work out! I run off my calories! I do some weight training! I work on my abs! I try to go at least 4-5 times a week. I think that going to the GYM is very important or really you don't have to go to the gym you can go run around your neighborhood. Do lounges, situps, pushups, save a gallon of milk and add water to it and that can be your weights! 


You Really are what you eat!
Let me show you some Pics... Now come on guys If I can do it, you def can! Get your butt off the chair and get your bootie to exercising!









Carmen Lee <3

8 comments:

PRTL said...

Fab job Lee!!!! I'm laughing because we have the same stomach. EXACT. Except you have way more more curves & buttocks. Both a good thing! Haha. I'm going to send you my pic. I took it yesterday. Darn. We really are Cancers. :P

XOXO
PQ

Carmen Lee said...

bahahahahha!!!!! yes send it to me!!!!!& yes don't you love being a Cancer lol

Anonymous said...

looking good carmen!!!!!!!!!!!!! gosh i hate working out!! & cuz of that i do the portion diet, so i eat wat i want, but super small portions! it works if your SELF MODIVATED!

Anonymous said...

good job! i can't wait for 5 more weeks so i can workout!!! (i just had my 3rd baby) so i have to wait to workout ;-(

Anonymous said...

good job! i can't wait for 5 more weeks so i can workout!!! (i just had my 3rd baby) so i have to wait to workout ;-(

Carmen Lee said...

Thanks Ayla and Hey whatever works for you right!!

& aww Thanks CottonCandyINK! Dont worry the 5 weeks will be over quick!

Jessica said...

todays my day off wohoo i get to eat what i wnt and not work out lol... back at it tomorrow though im doing a cleanse portion control and dvd!!! hope i can loose 50 lbs soon!!

Anonymous said...

oh and I'm a cancer too, yay!!!