Tuesday, April 3, 2012

I'm a weirdo! :)


I'm such a weird person. Any little thing that people say or do can be either a major high or low. You can be the bestest or worst friend I've ever had, but to me there is not a person that can get away with the feelings I am destined to feel.  Did I also tell you that I can make out what kind of person you are by the few times I've exchanged a couple of words. I'm very good at giving people chances <--PLURAL! No I don't make myself out to be this highly intelluctual person that knows it all. I am not perfect and I'm sure I've made alot of mistakes and said some awful things but those are things in the past and I've always made it known to whomever if I was wrong or not. 


Now back to me being a weirdo! I do believe that even if I like you and you lie to me about such pity thing gets on my nerves. If you act like someone your not gets on my last nerve. I guess you can say their are alot of things that get to me. I've been going through something that I quite haven't made sense of it. There's alot of factors that play a big part on why I feel like that. It can't be Karma because all the things I've done I have done because I truly either don't want to talk to you or just because I am in my own lil world. I'm busy, I get up, Get Ready, Drive about 20miles or more to work, MONDAY THROUGH FRIDAY (8-5), Deal with people that I think are strange human beings, I have to deal with there constant stares, I drive back home and change to my Gym Attire, and honestly that where the fun starts!


Anywho When I said Karma, who knows maybe Karma is getting back to me because I don't care enough about such things/people that care about me enough. I don't use people and I won't talk to them if I need something, I've never been one to suck up to you because of your "status" or because you talk to this or that person. Fuck the people that do that. What happens when those people leave and are out of your life! BINGO BINGO! Makes any sense now!


I don't know LOL! I'm smiling because I'm talking out of my ass and it actually makes sense!  Lol I kid I kid! I guess I only know myself and all this Random Shiz is all over the place but It felt good to get it out and I appreciate this Blog MY BLOG even more! I don't care if no one ever reads it but me! You Dig! :) 


Dont take anything to serious okay!





Carmen Lee <3

No comments: