Okay, so when your in High School, your having the best time of your life.. and whatever good thing happens in your life you think that it's the best thing in the whole world. How was I wrong!!!
I was looking at old pictures and let me just tell you this.. I hit the Jack Pot... I won't go into details because it's too much information and thats something that Is somewhat sensitive...
Before you think... ohhh She hasn't gotten over that certain subject it's not THAT.... It's me.. I have to find the right words, the right time for me to put everything into a single post and never talk about it again.. It's a process and by learning more and more things, it becomes easier and easier! Most of you won't understand what I'm talking about but soon you will know.
Carmen Lee <3
No comments:
Post a Comment