Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Knee_Gym_Rest

05-28-2011 was the last time I went to the Gym ... I posted a comment on facebook saying it was two Monday's ago which would have been 05-23-2011 but it really was 05-28-2011. Anyhow I slacked off because I usually go 5 days out of the week! Shame on me! So yesterday I went to the gym and I ran two miles.. You see the thing with me is that I love running, but I hate treadmills... my knees hurt so bad when I run on them.. Usually I just stick with the stair master or the Ellyptical but I wanted to run.. So I ran two miles..which by the way again I'm not use to it because of the knee problem and If I do the treadmill I run for just one mile. Anyhow so when i was at 1.62 miles my knee started hurting really bad.. and I ignored it and I kept running... I stopped at the 2.00 and my knee was in pain! :( I still got on the ellyptical and did a mile on that one.. and my knee pain just wouldn't go away! I guess it's my fault for pushing myself. So now my knee still hurts and its just been a bad day for me! I took some Ibuprofen with my breakfast this morning and by I brought a salad and tuna and two fruits to Lunch well I nibbled on my Lunch and then I started to get these strong stomach aches.. I couldn't even breath... Here I am in my cubicle and no one knows what's going on... lol... I feel weak.. its the time of month.. my knees hurt and I need some sleep. <<-- Sounds like I'm complaining! Eww... So now no Gym for me... :( I am going home and I need to take a nap.. put some Icy Hot on my knee and hopefully my knee pain will go away by tomorrow. Hey at least its just that right and not a broken one! FYI... I have until before my birthday to lose a couple of pounds... It's actually a bet .. the winner between Rigo and I will win $100 to the person that looks sexier.. So hopefully I beat him! :) Well I've just been rambling... and its 4:06 and I really wish it was 5:00 so I can go home!! Until tomorrow!


Carmen Lee <3

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

There's a ballys on 290 and tidwell . They have a trail upstairs that you can run on. I hate treadmills too. I hope you feel better.

Marias

Carmen Lee said...

Yeah I've seen it! What sucks is that I go to 24 on 290 & Bingle...

& thank you!