Saturday morning came around and Rigo and I went to the Gym worked our butts off, (the reason why I'm soar today) and he went off to work and I got ALOT done!! I arranged our closet so my clothes/shoes can fit together.. and there is still alot of space left over... :)
Night Time - We were planning on going to this Spanish Club - Rodeo and things didn't quite turn out that way.. We ended up going to a Wedding.... So that was that... After, we all went to a mex rest and I ate a burrito mmmmm so delish!!!
Sunday morning - Rigo left for work.. and I couldn't sleep anymore so I woke up to run some errands and my car wouldn't START!!! I had to call one of my friends to give me a boost!.. I went straight to Auto Zone and my luck I had to buy a battery :( $95.00... Ughhhhhh I didn't let it get to me.. So I waited there for about an hour so they can switch it out.. which btw the guy was super nice and mind the fact that it was like 150 degrees outside!!! So Thanks Mr. Auto Zone Guy!!
I went out to a couple of stores and I'm proud of myself because I actually stopped at 3 different locations to see what was the best deal for some flat and fitted sheets that I needed and WAL-MART won!! So speaking of Wal-Mart as I was walking in I reached probably around 10 feet away from the podium where the lady checks your receipts and this lunatic kicked some trash can near by it and knocked down the podium along with everything that was nearby.. His face was enraged with Anger... his eyes were soo red... he looked like he was about to kill someone... It was sooo scary! :(
Night Time - We went to Rigo's Tia's house and all his Aunts and Uncles were there celebrating Father's Day... so I ate like a pig! :)
Anywhoooooo.. I liked this weekend alot... I usually just sit at home and chill but I actually liked the fact that I was busy.. It seemed like I had alot of time on my hands!! :) Okay well I guess it's lunch time.. and Brittany, Mike, Caroline and myself are going to Carinos!!! mmmm can't wait for my entree!! <<---$3 off.. coupon!!
Here is a pic of Evelyn and me!
Oh and Below is the food we ate at the pool!! I love Trechas Chile!!!
Carmen Lee <3
No comments:
Post a Comment