I don't know what's going on!
So Doctor if your hearing me, anyone for that matter. I feel like s***.
- Chills inside my body.
- Nauseous.
- Headache.
- Body Hurts.
- I feel like my body is a second behind.
- Tired.
I don't like feeling like this! The sucky part is that I might go down to the Valley this weekend & feeling like this makes it not cool. I just wanna feel normal again. I hate taking any kind of pills! Yesterday, Rigo had to TELL me to take Tylenol.. & it actually made me feel a lil better. He took care of me and played with my hair all night. He was so Helpful.
Today is another day of not being able to go to the Gym. This is not me! :(
By the way, I wanted to share a lil convo that Rigo and I had.. hope you enjoy it..
Carmen Lee <3
No comments:
Post a Comment