Do you ever feel like a sad song is playing in the background amongst a crowd, over dinner, at work, at the gym, or in your car? Things are always changing and if you ask me, I don't do well with change. I can't adapt to something I am not use to. But somethings gotta give right.
Why not forget about it.. seperate from the issue and surround yourself with positive people!!
It's hard at times being away from some of the most important people in your life. I can't help but feel sick!
The only thing I can do is just seperate from the people I feel a negative vibe from. I know life is not perfect and there's times that its not all peaches and cream but its in those times that you stay strong and don't let weakness overcome your body, mind and soul.
Open up! Go and make a new friend. You don't have to do the same thing every day, every month.. change your routine. Say yes to something different!
It's time for that change! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment