Friday, June 17, 2011

A must Like!!

So a week ago I went to the nail salon and tried the Shallac Gel Polish!! Oh my goshhhhhh YOU NEED TO TRY IT!!... I absoulutely love it!! It's like my new manicure! Okay so its this regular polish and they coat it three times.. It makes it look like if you have a fake nail on but its really just the shallac... It last for about 2 weeks... and if you want to take it off... NO POLISH REMOVER IS REQUIRED!.. Well at least for me.. I was in the shower and I was like let me take one off and I peeled it off.. (it was super easy)..So yeah .. Next time your at the nail salon ask for shallac!!! Totally amazing...

Well I'm totally going to get off topic.. but I was thinking about starting a V-blog.. but I'm not sure if I would even have the time.. sooo will see what happens with that!! I think it would be interesting and weird at the same time... Ha!

Okay so my plans for tonight... I'm going to the pool.. its perfect because at that time the sun is settling and we will still have enough light till 8:30ish... Okay until later my friends!!


Carmen Lee <3

1 comment:

Carmen Lee said...

Oh and I forgot one thing.. when you take the shallac off.. it doesnt harm your nail!!! How exciting is that!! <3