Let me tell you about Project 62. I got the idea from this girl on YT username xsparkage, she started Project 365. Taking one picture everyday so she can pick up her camera & take a picture since she wanted to venture more in the world of being a photographer. I saw her snapshot by SytleHaul video. Here is the link below if you would like to see her.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TXO38-D5SsI
Anyway so I picked 62 because today is the first day of the month and I will post a picture everyday till Jan 31st. I will post a picture that has some meaning to me, This picture will be new or old.. just taken.. or used from another website ( I will certaninly give credit)...
Why am I doing this? It helps me relieve stress. I love blogging, I've always owned a diary ever since I was a little girl. The last time I purchased one was probably 5 years ago. Yup 5 years... Until I came across Perla's Blog, who I am obssesed with! She inspired me to create one! Here is a link to her blog!
http://whylieonthat.blogspot.com/
Hope you guys enjoy Project 62!
Carmen Lee <3
3 comments:
That is such a cute idea!!!! you should post high school pics!! i love seeing how people change or look the same!! :)
Lol I will!!.. Ive changed so much !!! ;)
I like this idea. I think I am going to try it. :D
Post a Comment