I've been posting pictures so much that I haven't belted out my feelings. It's also been a couple of weeks since my last poem like entry. I guess I've been involved in doing so many other things that venting hasn't quite been on my mind. I guess you can say that's a good thing. Things have been going pretty smooth lately. I usually go on a rant when my side of the world seems to be upside down. Thank God for all the blessings he has poured upon me.
Everyday is a struggle and going just a lil bit extra won't hurt me. I have to remember to keep grounded and not worry about the pity things. I try not to read into things to much so that it will allow me to carry on my normal self.
A lot of things have changed. I'm not the girl who she thought she was going to be or the girl from yesterday. I Me, myself will continue to do and be better, Even in the times when it seems that you have to use your own shoulder to cry on. Never ever feel inferior of other people that seem to bring you down. Haters will shout all your flaws, but whisper your success.
I guess this will be it for now! I will leave you with a quote I love by Mother Teresa :
Carmen Lee <3
1 comment:
Retweet for mother teresa!! i love that quote!! ♥ having blogger to vent is a great idea!! lol :)
Post a Comment