I don't like to think like that but It is really hard for me to post pictures of myself where I don't feel beautiful or confident. I currently weight 135lbs, this is by the far the heaviest I've been. I have always been active wither its going to the gym or playing some sort of ball activity. I recently sprained my ankle and you can just imagine how much I've gained, but It is time for me to change that and start feeling a little more confident. My goal is to weight at least 120lbs, so I have to lose 15lbs. Wish me blesses!
RATED R RATED R RATED R RATED R RATED R RATED R RATED R
The following pictures are of myself. No makeup. No I didn't do my hair & No I don't care what you think. I'm not skinny and nor do I wish to be. I want to be leaner and have a toned body. People this is not an easy thing to do, but I want to be a motivator for people out there that are struggling to lose weight. I am not a professional, I'm just a beginner. If you put your mind, heart and soul anything can be accomplished! Don't put off what you can do today for tomorrow. Start Now and remember its never too late.
RATED R RATED R RATED R RATED R RATED R RATED R RATED R
Front View
As you can see my problem area is of course my stomach!
Side View
Well you've seen it! I can't wait to show you my progress in about maybe 3 to 4 weeks. Now I will try my hardest to do this and challenge myself everyday! God help me!
Carmen Lee <3


3 comments:
Lol. Girl ur gorg without makeup. I give u credit for posting this. Good luck on ur journey I wish losing weight was as easy as gaining it =/
High five to you girly!!! im so excited for you!! its so hard to freaken lose weight! im in the same boat! need to get toned, havin 2 babies doesnt help one bit!! lol.. im all flabby belly! good luck woman! :) xoxox
Aww Thanks Guys Chickas! I will try my best to def achieve this goal.
Post a Comment