Thursday, December 1, 2011
Day 1 - Project 62
Who own's Teddy Bears at the age of 25. LOL. Well I took this picture on 8/27/2011, I was going to send it to one of my best friends Brenda and remind her what she had got for me on my birthday when I turned 15 or 16! I don't remember, it was a long time ago. I really love this Teddy Bear, it has traveled with me everywhere. <-- I mean to the places I've moved too, not literally everywhere. LOL.. Anyways it just reminds me of the friendship we share, I love that girl so much, she is like my sister and I don't care what people have to say. She will always be my big sister from another mister! I love you Brenda Yesenia Lagunes.
Carmen Lee <3
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
You still have it? Wow
Yes I still have it! <3
Post a Comment