Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Zumba

MY NEW ADDICTION!


MONDAY - TUESDAY - WEDNESDAY - FRIDAY - SATURDAY

I love the Instructor. Except for Tuesdays I go here in Katy once in awhile. I hate going by myself, but once your inside no one cares! We dance/excersize for an hour. I love it. I have lost four pounds! 131lbs-127lbs
My goal is to lose 10 more lbs!
118lbs
I still eat what I want sometimes, but I've cut down on certain foods. Especially bread :(
After Zumba which is a cardio workout, I go work on my legs. To Keep them in shape, and make sure u can't see the cottage cheese lol. I also work on my flabby stomach! hehehehe
We are not going to a cruise this year but Rigo and I have been working on our fitness regardless. Anyhow well see how that goes, because I love food!


Carmen Lee <3


No comments: