Friday, April 8, 2011

Dumbfounded

You can give/tell a person your advice all you want but it's never guaranteed. & It goes both ways.

After pouring all your words of wisdom and energy, it won't matter at the end. What matter's is the feeling of trying and the hope that the person will make the right decision.

Some people are strong and some are people are weak.

When it comes to love, you don't know a thing of what your next move is. I mean what is love? Emotion. Feeling. etc.

Some things are easier said than done. I can sit here and pretend that I follow my own advice but I don't.

I guess a person knows their limit even if it takes the 1568761384318 time of working it out.

But what I do stand firm, is being in and doing something for the wrong reasons. You can't live your life that way. Believe me, sooner or later it will slowly creep up on you. Bite you in the ass and wish you wouldn't have.

I can say so many things but that won't change a thing.

Actions are stronger than words.


Carmen Lee <3

No comments: