Tuesday, April 5, 2011

FriEND

I still remember the last time we spoke. I was at the Gym and I think you were still at work. I had just gotten back from my trip to the Valley. I just wanted to tell you that he listened to our conversation he was right there next to me. He saw how many missed calls I had from you plus the text messages. Your boyfriend accused me of telling you so many things, when In fact I only knew when something happened because we would compare stories. I admit in the begginning it was you and I, heavily involved in trying to find out what the son of bitches did. Then I realized my whole relationship was turning into that. Finding a small thing and turning into this never ending argument. After I realize that it was hurting me both physically and mentally, I steered my way out of it slowly and slowly. You still called and I still answered, you still told me things and I ignored the facts. It was until that moment, that last call you made to me and he was standing there, Thats when he told me to cut all ties with you. I deleted your text messages and I also deleted you from facebook. I thought to myself, I'm gonna be this huge hyprocrite. << I didn't want to be >> Till this day I wish we still talked.

To tell you the truth, Even though our conversations were mostly about you and your problems, I guess I understood you. I still wanted to be your friend. I never meant to hurt you. I know I should have been women enough to get the story from you. This is what I heard. Your man told my man that you had said that I was the one always calling you and telling you things about them. That I wouldn't leave you alone and would always bother you. When my man told me that I was really hurt. I was thinking how could you "friend" say something to your man about me like that. << When it was a total lie >> I was upset, mad, angry and very dissappointed in the fact that I was betrayed. That's when I told my man look this are all the missed calls I have from her and not only from today I can show you more. I don't look for her she looks for me, and honestly I don't answer her sometimes because I know its something about you. I always end up mad, angry and hurt. I told him that!

When I saw you at Drinks, I was happy to see you, I was even going to say Hi. But I know you "friend" and I realized that you had this pissed off face. If looks could kill I would be dead by now. Do you know how bad I felt? Do you know that at that very moment I asked myself so many questions? Hmm did she ever care about me when we were friends. Look, I admit doing what I did was wrong in believing someone else instead of talking to you as woman to woman. At this point I am not sure if we will ever be friends again.

No comments: