That call she gave me asking for forgiveness created this big knot in my throat, filled my eyes with tears and made my stomach hurt.
Her words, "I know your gonna get mad, and I know you want what is best for me, but alot of stuff has happened and I changed my number and I don't want anything to do with him anymore."
After telling her PREVIOUS times before that he was bad news (she still kept coming back to him), it was in that instant that I could of said so many things to her and be completely pissed off because I didn't want to hear anything more. But I couldn't, I couldn't bear listening to everything she was telling me. I told her, "All I want is what's best for you, and don't ask for forgiveness, I mean I feel like crying because you deserve the best."
I met her two years ago, and its as if I had known her all my life. This girl has endured so much pain, hurt, betrayal, lies, emotional abuse and to top it all unrequited love. <<--From the man that she was with for 6 years.
This guy is not even worth the unconditional love she gave him. It makes my head hurt just by thinking about all the things he did to her!
Hey you,
Like I've said many times before. You deserve the best. Don't spend one more tear for him. God has a great man set aside for you. He is going to be great! Just wait and see. Whatever you do, don't step backwards! Never ever pick up trash you've thrown away. Step into the light and get yourself out of the darkness while you still can. See yourself as the amazing woman you are. Your beautiful, keep your head up gorgeous. It's only the beginning. Now you can say, you are living your life! Worry free!! I love you!
Carmen Lee <3
No comments:
Post a Comment