- Last Week was awesome. So grateful for the past 25 years of my life. Starting the 26th year creating new ones.
- I've been slacking on going to the gym! What the Heck Carmen! Now that celebrations are over there in so excuse, except mother nature getting in the way, damn you.... PERIOD!
- All I'm thinking about right now is going running at Memorial Park. Celebrity Sytle as my friend Lily likes to call it. LOL. It's probably more than 100 degrees outside but you can find me covered up from head to toe. Speaking of Lily I haven't seen or heard from her in a really long time. I miss her! As for my other friend Amparo, I think she is still in Mexico. I should text her.
- Speaking of Friends, I have the bestest in the whole world! She drove from San Antonio waited an hour in the parking lot outside my job and surprised me for my Birthday! How awesome is that! I love you B!
- I got a Birthday Greeting Card all the way from Upland, California! Don't you just love the old way people use to communicate! Thanks Ayla for taking the time to send me a Birthday Card!
- Oh by the way I'm still at 128lbs. I'm 5'1" at my age I'm still considered obese at my BMI level. WTF
- I'm too addicted to Instagram. Do you have one? Calee147 Lets be friends! :)
- You know I always wonder who reads my posts. My monthly statistics seem to increase tremendously. What do you want from me!? Why undercover?
- I can't stop staring at my MK watch.
- I watch a Novela, La Que no Podia Amar! <-- Night Opera ..
- You must see Good Deeds, A Tyler Perry Movie!
- Enjoy the Pictures. Is anyone else having trouble viewing pictures?
Carmen Lee <3






4 comments:
u look rocking in that dress! obese my tooshie! congrats on bringing in your 26th year... i am to!
awwww your welcome friend!!! im such a loser cuz i have not smart phone!! lol... but i will soon enough and then jessica can get off my back! :) You guys will get sick of hearing from me once i get one!! im so glad you liked the card and enjoyed your bday!! thanks for sharing the pictures!! you look gorgeous!!!
Yaay! How fun hunny! What a great friend you have that's too sweet..
Post a Comment