This past week hasn't been great for all of us.
I sit and wonder why did this have to happen to me or us. Whatever the reason may be its already written in our books. Situations are meant to happen so other things can fall into place.
Sometimes people hate God for not answering there prayers, but if they only knew how mysteriously he works......that the best things he does for us are always coming up in the background, working there way up to vision.
My mind is always wandering about many things and one of them is that I've always wanted to have my own family, even at a young age. Crying, complaining and arguing over it will never solve the problem... I am the problem.... Certain things are meant to come at a certain time in our lives and we can never rush into something just because we've been longing for it or because we think its time. A child is never a mistake and when that time happens it will be the greatest.
I worry about how awful my week is when other people are suffering and have way worse situations.
The thing is that we're going to worry and we're going to think its the end of the world, but bad things happen so good things can come along.
Anyone out there thinking this is it... it's not... God has a plan for all of us.
Since day one I've been there for you and I'm not about to back down. Keep your head up high and watch how the puzzle pieces end up forming their perfect way to have that imperfectly life you are meant to live.
Being perfect is boring... being imperfect is you. (AMAZING)
2 comments:
Agree with you 188% on this. Things are happening in my life but I'm staying positive and keeping it in Gods hands. He always knows what's best even when we may not think it is.
Yes!! Hang in there Monica!!!!
Post a Comment