Sunday, July 8, 2012

Thinking and Thanking

I'm just going to let my mind wander in this post. No backspace. 
It's been so long since I've posted something.
Reasons:
  • I started this blog to vent and it's kinda taken a whole different turn. I mean I guess that's okay because everyone goes through different phases in their lives. My blog is going through one of them right now. lol...
  • I was getting so sick and tired off everything and everyone. People's actions.. people's messages.. people's intentions.... Life was taking quite a toll on me...
  • I haven't spoken to my best friends in such a long time, and their the only people that bring me back to life. Their the only human beings in this earth who understand me.
  • I got sick.. I ate something that didn't quite settle good with my stomach.
But all of those reason are pathetic.. well some... this blog for me is my only escape. As my fingers are hitting the keyboard it JUST feels so relaxing to me. It comes so naturally. Words flow, thoughts escape and I'm free.

My birthday is coming up.... & I get to start a new year. Some of you might think well its not New Years Day, but my birthday, your birthday is not just any other day. It's the day of your existence! The day you were born! 
I'm so thankful for everyday the lord gives me. I'm thankful. PERIOD
I'm gonna start right now today. 
Changing!
What does this mean... Well my life is going to be turning around for the better...

I'm telling myself just watch and see! 
Thank you Ayla for reaching out to me. I love your sweet texts! Jessica you have a great Bestie!
Thank you,
Carmen Lee <3

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

awwwww!!! of course lady!! i think your such a great person & reading your blog always makes me feel like we are going through the same things :) Friends are here for each other & you can call me your friend!!!! ;)

Jessica said...

AWE DOLL HOPE IT ALL WORKS OUT... THINK HAPPY THOOUGHTSS :) YOU HAVE A GREAT MAN BY YOUR SIDE AND THATS ALL YOU NEED. HAPPY EARLY BIRTHDAY TO YOU AND I HOPE WE GET TO SEE MORE POSTS FROM YOU I LOVE THEM ALLL!! BIG OR SMALL :)
VLOG MORE ON YOU TUBE TOO HEHE..
HOPE ALL GETS BETTER SWEETIE TAKE CARE AND IM HERE FOR YOU IF YOU NEED ME :)