Thursday, April 12, 2012

Excited!


In the blog world if your out for two days it feels like you've been out for a long time, I got to get it rolling!! I started school and let me tell you a lil about how I got enrolled in this class. Sooooo when I sighned up for the class It said it was a normal class (semester long) and when I logged on for the official first day of class the course week had changed to an 8 week course! Can you believe that, I was like how is this possible, but whatevs!!! So then the class started right after Spring Break and these online 8 week terms are not a JOKE! I have so much homework and this week I have a midterm!! Oh gosh!!  You got to do what you got to do right!! 


Anyways I have am so EXCITED because I am doing my first ever swap with Nina, she has a YouTube channel Schnauzerrlover. YOUTUBE HER! :) We will both have our videos up around the 2nd or 3rd week of May. We will open our boxes on Camera so you all can see our Overly Excited Faces LOL!! 


Another thing I got my hair ombred & I sitll need to have it fix here and there nothing to major but it looks so good when it curled!! :) 


On the other hand, I am going to treat my man on a hott date tonight lol!! :) Toodles my noodles

Carmen Lee <3

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

awwwwww how funny!!! have fun on ur hott date!! im just about to finish an online course in 4 weeks, and i feel you, it aint not joke! :) good luck, keep us posted!

Makeup and Mutts said...

How exciting!!!!! :) Your blog is fab btw!

Carmen Lee said...

Thanks Ayla! & Vintage Makeup I am now following you!