Friday, April 20, 2012
Happy Thoughts Plus and OOTN
You know sometimes I go about my week dragging it out. I hate when I don't have work, I love working and I like to keep busy, if not I feel so useless. I feel like my day is never ending! I feel like when I come into work the next day, I never left! LOL <-- Ever feel like that..... Don't get me wrong I love my Job but there's sometimes that I'm waiting for other people to finish their work in order for me to move on. Anywho, the point of this blog is to go about each day and making the best out of it.. Cliche but true! If you think negative thoughts you create a bad atmosphere around you. Think happy thoughts!!! :) Remember negative people have negative bank accounts. hehehe
On the beauty side of things I wanted to share a pic with you all. OOTN I've been loving this weather lately, So the weather called for some shorts and wedges. On the pic below you can't see the wedges but there soooo cute! Hope you enjoy!
Me
Top - Wet Seal
Shorts - Express
Belt - Forever 21
Him
Shirt - Express
Shorts - Academy
Hat - Lids
Carmen Lee <3
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
awww how cute!!! love the shorts!!! you were rocking the outfit!! :) have a good weekend!! xoxox
such a cute outfit! hey girl i live in Houston too, yay!!! we should hang out, lol ok that sounded kinda weird because i don't know you. ;-D
Thanks Ayla!! & omg you do!!!!! That is awesome! Here's my email address clasebedo14@gmail.com
you guys look cute!
Thank you Jessica
Post a Comment