I don't even know where to begin. First of all, this is a place where I come to vent out. I don't have the luxury of having my bestfriends minutes away & it's also very hard for me to talk about my problems. So when I come to my blog I feel some sort of relief and it just reminds me that everything will sort of take it's place once I let my frustrations out. I mean, It doesn't have to be frustrations; it can also be my dreams, goals, starting points ETC. Bottom line my peeps this is my blog and I love it. With that being said, Sometimes the stuff that I put on here, can be a little personal, but again thats my decision to put it on here. If you read it, then you should feel privilged because I feel I'm giving you a piece of me to you, more than I do to my own family or friends. Anyhow I completely got sidetrack'd.
I ask myself, WHY WHY WHY!
Why huh! Just tell me why! I don't know the answer only the guy upstairs knows it. I'll just let him keep on doing his will & I guess with that answer I should never question him WHY!! RIGHT!!
ay ya yai! NPW as we mexicans say it.
Anyways BE YOU, BE ORIGINAL, BE UNIQUE.
Carmen Lee <3
No comments:
Post a Comment