I was excited to play @ this Kickball Tournament, & I was doing really good. I tricked the pitcher, 1st & 3rd basemen. I bunted the ball instead of kicking real hard and as I was running I heard him say, "Ahh, she tricked us... She's fastttt." So my team-mate is next and he kicks the ball up high onto the middle field when the opponent loses the ball and doesn't catch it, so I start running to second base, so as the second baseman is about to catch the ball I slid so I can touch base and be safe, WELL I heard my ankle pop and I laid there SAFE!! BUT MY ANKLE WAS OUT. I then yelled and said I need a runner and that was it for me.
I was unable to wear the custome I was dying to wear. They say things happen for a reason, and I believe it's true, but the timing was so off lol. Anyhow, yesterday Rigo and I ended up dressing as Hippies and gave out candy in our neighborhood. <Its the small things that do matter after all right> :)
Hope you enjoy the pics!
Carmen Lee <3
No comments:
Post a Comment