Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Real quick post....

YOU... Why are you so mean to me? Why do you always have to be so unfriendly? I don't come to steal anything away from you but be a part of your family. Why is it that you thrive on "chismes" <<-- Gossip. Why do you feel the nerve to make my life so miserable. Half the time I don't even know if your gonna be in a good or bad mood. I try to stay away from you, that's why you rarely get a call or text for that matter. I have never put my two sense in your crap, but I do admit that I have spoken about you, but because your a very mean person. I have tried to stop talking about you with other individuals but you make it so hard. You don't lend yourself to me or to other people. It breaks my heart, but I've learn to deal with it. Some people never change, NEVER.

Carmen Lee <3

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sucks that someone makes you feel that way!!!! shame on them!! but i think we all have someone we want to say that too :)

Carmen Lee said...

I know but we got to remain strong you know, I think thats all we can do. ;)