7 Random Facts
- I turned down a full scholarship to play Basketball at Central Christian College.
- I just got my Facebook back & I hate it!
- I was in a 5 year relationship before 07.
- My birthday is Next Month!
- God willing I will take my 3rd cruise this year!
- I can't wait to be a mommy when I get back from the cruise LOL!
- I am more motivated than ever to get my body in the shape I want it to be!

2 comments:
omg your a b-ball girl!!!!! i love that!!!!! & yay for your bday next month!!... oh & i have been dying to go on a cruise!!! my man scared of flying so cruise is our only way of travel!! lmao!!! xoxoxox
great answers! Thanks for ur sweet comment hun! And cruises I wish =/ hubby gets sea sick!
Post a Comment