Friday, June 1, 2012

REPOST OH YAH!


Its funny how Cancers understand each other.
I think were the most difficult people you can ever understand.
Only a handful are able too and some never will.

As I go about my day and think the many thoughts that circle my brain, I begin to wonder things that our out of my realm. Thoughts that other people might never think about. Stepping into an unfamiliar territory. Going outside of my comfort zone. Things like this make me go crazy (not in the head lol) but in a sense that it makes me think more than I should.

Being a Cancer is not an easy thing to do. We have a hard time Trusting people period. Even tougher when people have showed done and did something that you didn't expect them to do. Giving chances is an easy thing to do also, but after so many times of starting off on a clean plate, and when people only hear but don't listen. At that point you start to think when will this end? What do you do? What can be done to change things?

Some things grow and some things fade.

Life is beautiful and everyday I've been waking up to a whole new perspective.
Just because things aren't how you thought it would be doesn't mean it's the end. In fact, its a whole new beginning! Go and start making this day the best you can make it. We face problems day to day but it's your choice if you let it consume you. Brush it off and just roll with the punches.

I leave you with a quote used in the video "Find Your Love" Drake.

"The worst thing about crossing the line, is when you don't know you already have."

Shout out to my Love Tori!

Carmen Lee <3

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

awww (tear, literally) seriously i couldn't have said it better myself. and you know i 100% understand you. wow i seriously feel like this is written just for me, i was thinking the same thoughts last night. thanks my dear for once again putting a smile on me face! LOVE YA!!!
;-*

Carmen Lee said...

AWW HEHEHE..... US Cancers are BAD TO THE BONE <--- I'M so Corny LOL!!

Anonymous said...

indeed we are ;-)

Anonymous said...

teamcancer!!! we're way too nice and end up getting hurt...Well, I wanna let you know that I'm having a Summer Fun Giveaway : ) Hopefully you enter!

PAPS said...

I am a Leo and yet I see some characteristics in me too.
www.thoughtsofpaps.com

Anonymous said...

well im pisces and damn girl!!! just what i needed to read today, you have no idea!! thank you so much *tears of a clown

PAPS said...

What great advise. Well said.
www.thoughtsofpaps.com