Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Finding Carmen


For the first time in my life I feel like I have nothing to say, nothing to prove, and no one to worry about.

All my life, I have been that person to make everyone happy but myself, everyone else comes first except for me. I go way beyond my limits to exceed their happiness.

Now, today and for days to come, I will never ever let that happen again. I have learned so many lessons and from the past years I have recollected my thoughts so to speak and made quite an assumption. All these years I have been the girl trying to please everyone. Trying not to make "someone" mad because there not gonna "LIKE" me anymore. Well guess what, I'm not gonna be old Carmen anymore. I'm not gonna worry about pleasing other people, excuse my french BUT I DONT GIVE A FUDGE WHO YOU ARE!

My happiness comes first and thats all that matters now.

Now, doing things out of my way for people will only come when I think its proper and because I want too. No more of that other crap. I have had instances that come and bite me in the butt because I was "trying" to hard and that's not how its suppose to be. It might matter in that moment but at the end it won't even matter no more, So it's just learning to distinguish what is worth it and what's not.

It's real important that people realize who you really are as a person.
Finding people that are true to themselves is like finding a needle in a haystack.

But for now guys..... I'm just learning to finding who I really am. Its' the little things that happen in your life that you realize the little things that do matter.

Turning my back and looking forward to my new adventures:



Carmen Lee <3

No comments: